Code of conduct
COLRESERVAS WELCOMES RESOLUTION 3840 OF 2009 WHERE IT IS RESOLVED:
ARTICLE 1o. In order to counteract the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism, providers of tourist services will adopt a Code of Conduct to be observed by their legal representatives, directors, administrators, employees and contractors linked to the provision of tourism services. , in order to make effective the obligations contemplated in articles 16 and 17 of Law 679 of 2001, as well as to prevent the behaviors typified in article 19 of the same law and also to incorporate the following minimum control measures:
1. Colreservas refrains from offering in the tourism promotion programs and tourist plans, expressly or surreptitiously, plans for the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
2. Colreservas refrains from giving information to tourists, directly or through an interposed person about places where they are coordinated or where they practice commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
3. Colreservas refrains from driving tourists, directly or through third parties to establishments or places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, as well as driving them to the places where tourists are staying, even if they are It deals with ships located in Altamar, with the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
4. Colreservas refrains from providing vehicles on tourist routes for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse with children and adolescents.
5. Prevent the entry of children and adolescents into hotels or places of accommodation and lodging, bars, similar businesses and other establishments in which tourism services are provided, for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse.
6. Colreservas adopts measures to prevent personnel linked to any title with the company from offering tourist services that allow sexual activity with children and adolescents.
7. Colreservas will report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent authorities, the facts of which it had knowledge by any means, as well as the existence of places related to the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and ensure that the inside the company there are channels for the corresponding complaint before the competent authorities.
8. Colreservas designs and discloses within the company and with its suppliers of goods and services, a policy in which the provider establishes measures to prevent and counteract all forms of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
9. Colreservas trains all the personnel linked to the company, facing the issue of prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
10. Colreservas will inform its users about the legal consequences in Colombia of the exploitation and sexual abuse of children and adolescents.